The 2-in-1 medical device designed for outpatient surgery treatment of venous pathologies
An universal medical device for the treatment of venous pathology that combines two thermal techniques : steam and segmental radio frequency.
The Hybrid VBOX® is designed in line with surgical and other current methods, with the aim to facilitate its use by medical staff.
- Under local anaesthetics by tumescence
- By angiologists or vascular surgeons
- In medical practices, clinics or hospitals
- The marking of the vein under echo-Doppler
- The introduction of a catheter inside the vein
- Local anaesthetics by tumescence
- Thermal energy release
- Provides the electrical energy required for system functioning
- Conducts security test during treatment
- User interface via a touch screen
- Connection cable for command footswitch
- Connection cable for the hand piece
- Power cord
- Transforms sterile water into steam
- Injects steam into the catheter, then the vein
RF Catheter for the treatment by segmental radiofrequency
Single use, sterile device
- Deliver the thermal energy on the vein wall
The Hybrid VBOX® is used in combination with a standard catheter and introducers (single use, sterile) as well as sterile water pockets that are available on the market.
The Hybrid VBOX is intended for permanent venous occlusion of saphenous veins and of tributary veins in patients with superficial venous reflux, aged over 18 and under 80 years