A start up company located in Besancon, France.
Miravas is situated inside a business incubator called Temis Innovation, at the heart of a rich ecosystem equipped with a recognised know how and the necessary medical technology and industrial skills.
Miravas develops medical devices to treat venous pathologies in medical/private practices.
Around 20 million people in France suffer from Venous diseases, with half declaring having varicose veins. Venous pathologies represent a considerable human, economical challenge in public health. Medical insurances encourage the use of new mini-invasive techniques and the development of outpatient surgeries in order to conciliate patient comfort by limiting medical expenses.
The aim of Miravas is to market an innovative medical device designed to treat venous pathology for outpatient care and therefore meet the government’s aim to reduce medical expenses.
Thus, with the Vbox designed to treat varicose vein on outpatients, Miravas SAS aims to become the 1st European leader of this high impact sector.
They support us :
- Direction Régionale des entreprises, de la concurrence, de la consommation, du travail et de l'emploi (DIRECCTE)
- Incubateur d'Entreprises Innovantes de Franche-Comté
- Réseau Entreprendre Franche-Comté (laureate)
- Invest PME
- Grand Besançon
- Ministère de l’Education Nationale, de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
- Région Bourgogne Franche-Comté
- Union Européenne